Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Company Cookout

Well as usual we pick the potentially worst weather day of the week to have the company lunch. Just a little way to say thanks to our incredible employees and let everyone get together in a non rushed manner. Sort of the last deep breath before the crazy season takes over.

Speaking of the crazy season it appears to have taken off a few weeks earlier than most years. This August has been our best August ever. Even with the increased business we were able to clean our tent tops, paint some ballroom chairs a new color, chocolate brown (they look awesome by the way), and fix a couple hundred white wood chairs.

Well off to put my chef jacket on and dazzle my employees with my burger flipping skills. ( I learned well in my high school days at the BK Lounge)

No comments:

Post a Comment